A hardship fund supporting young people to get active
What is Opportunity Fund?
Opportunity Fund is a hardship fund supporting young people who are residents of Active Local areas interested in taking up membership in a local sports club. This fund aims to target young people and families with financial barriers to being active and provide pathway routes for young people to join sustainable activities.
Apply for up to £200 per application to support membership and equipment to take part in the activity.
Please note that the sports club must make the application on behalf of the young person and the young person needs to be a resident of an Active Local area (Check the postcode tool below to assist with this).
Postcode Tool - Input the young person’s postcode, and check to see if the ward matches any of the below areas:
- Waltham Cross (Capacity reached – please contact Jess Baird to find alternative support)
- Bennetts End
- Cowley Hill
- South Oxhey
To make an application, please complete the form linked below.
- Active Environments
- Active Lives
- Active Local
- Club Advocate Group
- Coach Education Week
- Disability Sport Organisations in Hertfordshire
- East of England Mind Sport & Physical Activity Network
- Fit, Fed & Read
- Herts Mini Movers
- junior parkrun
- Live Longer Better in Hertfordshire
- Live Longer Better in Hertfordshire Champions
- Long COVID and Physical Activity
- Moving More Activity Finder
- Opening Schools Facilities
- Opportunities Fund
- Park Play
- Supporting Sustainable Sport in Hertfordshire
- The Daily Mile
- Together Fund
- We Are Undefeatable in Herts
Get in touch…
If you have any questions or require further details about the Opportunities Fund please contact Chris Samways: email@example.com