Governance & Standards
HSP is committed to high standards of governance as one of the cornerstones of a high performing organisation. We operate within Tier 3 of the UK Code for Sports Governance and we are regularly assessed against this standard. A selection of key governance policies are listed below.
Key Governance documents
- HSP Annual Governance Report March 2023
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Declaration of Good Character
- Declaration of Pecuniary and Personal Interest
- Governance Framework
- Risk Policy
- Herts Sports Partnership Safeguarding and Protecting Children in Sport Policy
- Herts Sports Partnership Safeguarding Adults at Risk Policy
- People Plan
- HSP Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy & Action Plan 2023-24
We are keen to promote the highest standards of governance for HSP and the partners that we work with. The links below provide excellent resources and training material.
Business Plan documents
- HSP Strategic Plan 2022-27
- Key Business & Improvement Priorities 2022-23
- Safeguarding Implementation Plan 2023 - 2024
- HSP Impact Report 2022/2023
Environmental Sustainability Policy & Commitments
HSP recognises its responsibility to minimise its impact on the environment and formally commits to being an environmentally responsible organisation and embedding environmentally sustainable principles and practice within our work.