PE and School Sport
We are committed to supporting schools, Headteachers and PE coordinators across Hertfordshire to work towards developing happy, healthy, physically literate and active young people through high-quality physical education, physical activity and school sport.
Hertfordshire Headteacher Advocates
The Hertfordshire Primary Headteacher Advocate group was established in 2014 by the Herts Sports Partnership, working in collaboration with the Youth Sport Trust. This active group of local headteachers provides strategic thinking to align local and national strategies, and responds to and helps shape county-wide plans.
The headteacher advocate group meet termly at the de Havilland Campus in Hatfield and then feedback through Head teacher cluster groups. If you have information to share with the group, please feel free to get in touch with either your advocate or HSP.
Meet our Headteacher Advocates:
- Emma Shaw, Bedwell Primary School
- Philippa Smith, Hartsfield School
- Alex Evans, Pixmore Junior School
- Steve Mills, Whitehill Junior School
- Anna Greetham, Tannery Drift School
- Laura Woods, Roger De Clare First CofE School
- Jon Millward, Hunsdon JMI School
- Jon Hood, Cowley Hill School
- Keith Smithard, St Giles’ C of E Primary School
- Catherine Goodwin, Fairfield Junior School
- Mandy West, High Wych C of E Primary School
- Lorna Urquhart, The Grove Junior School
- Jan Martin and Alison Prentice, St Michael’s Woolmer Green
- Paul Sutton, Orchard Primary School
- Jane Linch, Rickmansworth Park Junior Mixed and Infant School
- Sian Kilpatrik, Bernards Heath Juniors
- Neil Richardson, Oakview Primary & Nursery School
- Paul Miller, Broxbourne C of E Primary