Information for 2023 Providers
The information and resources on this page have been created to support HAPpy providers who will be delivering a camp during the Summer 2023 period.
HAF Induction 2023
All providers were invited to attend a mandatory pre-delivery induction, which included sessions on:
- Provider expectations
- Playwaze onboarding and updates (new features)
- Safeguarding arrangements
- Training opportunities
- Q & A opportunities/discussion
As providers of HAPpy Camps, you will be sent information about the free courses and workshops available to you. We strongly encourage you to attend as many courses as you can, which will improve your delivery.
You can find some valuable exercises related to enrichment on our resources page.
Marketing your camp effectively is what gets places booked!
Check back soon for updates to our marketing resources for HAPpy Camps.
For any further marketing support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of Living Support
- Hertfordshire County Council Resources
- Families First Cost of Living Support
- Broxbourne Council Resources
- Dacorum Borough Council Resources
- East Herts Council Resources
- Hertsmere Borough Council Resources
- North Herts Council Resources
- St Albans District and City Resources
- Stevenage Borough Council Resources
- Three Rivers District Council Resources
- Watford Borough Council Resources
- Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Resources
- HertsHelp Resources
Sign up for our General Newsletter...
Receive the latest updates to your inbox.
Sign up for our Quarterly Funding Newsletter…
Receive the latest funding opportunities to your inbox.
Our Funding Newsletter keeps you up to date with all the latest news and funding pots available.
Get in touch…
If you have a generic question please email the Herts Sport & Physical Activity Partnership team: email@example.com