Reaching Communities Funding: Big Lottery
Funding for projects and organisations that work to make positive changes in their community.
Title of funding stream: Reaching Communities
Funder name: Big Lottery
£ available / range: £10,001+
Closing date if applicable: Ongoing
This funding can fund projects and or organisations that will:
- bring people together to build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage
To be flexible and responsive to the community's needs, the funding offered is:
- for the long or short term
- for a specific activity, or for broader costs to help your organisation or community
- for one organisation or to bring organisations together
- to support people, communities and organisations most affected by the cost-of-living crisis
- to help organisations address the impact of the cost-of-living crisis on how they work, now and in the future
Sign up for our General Newsletter...
Receive the latest updates to your inbox.
Sign up for our Quarterly Funding Newsletter…
Receive the latest funding opportunities to your inbox.
Our Funding Newsletter keeps you up to date with all the latest news and funding pots available.
Get in touch…
If you have a generic question please email the Herts Sport & Physical Activity Partnership team: email@example.com