Mental Health Awareness For Sport and Physical Activity - Mind in Mid Herts
We’ve listened to people living with mental health problems and people working in the sport and physical activity sectors to help you.
Provider: Mind in Mid Herts, 3 hours
Practical workshop's that will help you:
Understand common misconceptions about mental health and the impact of stigma and discrimination
- Identify the positive impact that being active has on physical and mental health
- Appreciate the barriers that stop people getting active
- Talk confidently about mental health
- Know where to signpost people to if they need support
- Identify practical actions to make your service more accessible for everyone
Minimum age: 16 years (designed for coaches, sport administrators, volunteers and front of house staff)
Price: £500 (course for up to 16 people)
For further information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our General Newsletter...
Receive the latest updates to your inbox.
Sign up for our Quarterly Funding Newsletter…
Receive the latest funding opportunities to your inbox.
Our Funding Newsletter keeps you up to date with all the latest news and funding pots available.
Get in touch…
If you have a generic question please email the Herts Sport & Physical Activity Partnership team: email@example.com