LTA: Quick Access Loan Scheme
The LTA’s Quick Access Loan Scheme aims to provide interest-free loans to support venues' investment in facilities.
Title of funding stream: Quick Access Loan Scheme
Funder name: LTA
£ available / range: £25,000
Closing date if applicable: Ongoing
The LTA’s Quick Access Loan Scheme aims to provide interest-free loans to support venues' investment in facilities, prioritising the installation and construction of covered courts.
- Provide covered or floodlit playing facilities to encourage community-accessible play all year
- Retain and increase the number of participants at the venue
- Offer and increase both non-members' pay and play usage and coaching opportunities
- Grow the numbers of adults and juniors on the coaching programme
- Provide seamless booking of tennis courts and lessons through an online booking system
- Interest-free loan
- Open all year round with no submission deadlines
- Decision made within 6 weeks of full application
- Venues must be LTA-registered upon project completion
- There must be an adequate security of tenure at the venue, with the applicant legally able to borrow money
- Online booking for courts and programmes is a requirement, through our online booking system
- Venues will need to develop a satisfactory sustainability action plan
- Venues will need to have in place an adequate sinking fund
- Venues must be properly constituted, not for profit, inclusive and accessible (the LTA Tennis Foundation is unable to fund companies limited by shares)
Sign up for our General Newsletter...
Receive the latest updates to your inbox.
Sign up for our Quarterly Funding Newsletter…
Receive the latest funding opportunities to your inbox.
Our Funding Newsletter keeps you up to date with all the latest news and funding pots available.
Get in touch…
If you have a generic question please email the Herts Sport & Physical Activity Partnership team: email@example.com