Active Together (with Sport England & Crowdfunding)
Grants to support those experiencing financial difficulty due to COVID-19, emerging energy crisis, cost of living or other local crises.
Title of funding stream: Active Together
Funder name: Sport England and Crowdfunding
£ available / range: up to £10,000
Closing date if applicable: Ongoing
- This programme aims to help sport and physical activity organisations to move forward with priority projects and running costs that they might still be struggling with.
- It is a fund about recovery, reinvention and building resilience.
- It's specifically targeted at organisations that have a role in supporting the nation to be active but who are experiencing short-term financial hardship or the ceasing of operations due to crisis.
- To be eligible, organisations must be a: local sports clubs; charity, community, voluntary or social enterprise sector organisations that deliver sport and/or physical activity in their local community, town or parish council delivering physical activity within their community, and education establishment that provide access for their whole community.
- The sport or physical activity must benefit the people residing in England.
- Various 'Pledge' criteria apply - see the website for full details.
Sign up for our General Newsletter...
Receive the latest updates to your inbox.
Sign up for our Quarterly Funding Newsletter…
Receive the latest funding opportunities to your inbox.
Our Funding Newsletter keeps you up to date with all the latest news and funding pots available.
Get in touch…
If you have a generic question please email the Herts Sport & Physical Activity Partnership team: firstname.lastname@example.org