Mental Health Awareness For Sport and Physical Activity - Mind in Mid Herts
Practical workshops that will help you:
Understand common misconceptions about mental health and the impact of stigma and discrimination.
- Identify the positive impact that being active has on physical and mental health.
- Appreciate the barriers that stop people being active.
- Talk confidently about menatl health.
- Know where to signpost people to if they need support.
- Identify practical actions to make your service more accessible for everyone.
Minimum age: 16 years (designed for coaches, sport administartors, volunteers and front of house staff)
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mental Health Awareness For Sport and Physical Activity - Mind in Mid Herts Course Dates
Sign up for our Quarterly Funding Newsletter…
Receive the latest funding opportunities to your inbox.
Get in touch…
If you have a generic question about training, please contact Chris Fennell, Workforce Development Officer: email@example.com