Borough Of Broxbourne - Community Grants Scheme
Organisations that apply must be working for a 'local good cause' that will benefit the residents of the Borough of Broxbourne.
Title of funding stream: Community Grants Scheme 2024/25
Funder name: Borough of Broxbourne
£ available / range:
Closing date if applicable: Ongoing
The Council offers four types of grant to local good causes:
- Cash grant - a cash grant, funded from the Broxbourne Lottery
- Facility subsidy - a grant towards the use of Council owned facilities
- Rent relief - a grant towards the rent of a Council owned property
- Business rates relief - a grant towards the cost of business rates
These grants are not open to individuals or commercial businesses. Organisations that apply must be working for a 'local good cause' that will benefit the residents of the Borough of Broxbourne. Applications will be rejected if this is not the case.
The application timetable is as follows:
- October 2023 - application period opens
- December 2023 - application period closes
- February 2024 - applications are considered
- April 2024 - grant award payments are made
Questions and queries can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our General Newsletter...
Receive the latest updates to your inbox.
Sign up for our Quarterly Funding Newsletter…
Receive the latest funding opportunities to your inbox.
Our Funding Newsletter keeps you up to date with all the latest news and funding pots available.
Get in touch…
If you have a generic question please email the Herts Sport & Physical Activity Partnership team: email@example.com