E-Learning Courses & Resources
There are many courses you can access from the comfort of your own home or wherever else you choose. E-learning is a fantastic resource to support your continued development as a coach in an accessible manner. Many can be completed over a period of time that suits you and can be accessed on many devices for affordable costs, sometimes even free.
Explore the courses and workshops below and click on the title to link you to more info.
Coaching Courses & Resources
UK Coaching – @_ukcoaching
UK Coaching also have many resources and blogs, many of which are free. If you pay £24 (year) then you get a massive collection of fantastic content to support your coaching as well as discount on courses and gear.
Sign Up – https://www.ukcoaching.org/join
- Coaching People with a visual Impairment
- How to Coach: Plan, Do, Review
- Inspiring Positive Behaviour in Sport
- Keeping Deaf and Disabled Children Safe in Sport
- Safeguarding Adults
- Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity
- Webinars for Coaches
- Resource page
Disability Sports Coach – @DSC_13
Understand how to deliver inclusive sports sessions for disabled people – at your own pace, in your own time.
Free online learning from The Open University. OpenLearn gives you free access to course materials and expert opinion on topical issues.
- The science behind wheeled sports
- Communication and working relationships in sport and fitness
- Eating to win: activity, diet and weight control
- Exercise and mental health
- Improving aerobic fitness
- Recovery strategies in sport and exercise
- Active, healthy lifestyles
- Motivation and factors affecting motivation
National Governing Bodies
Institute of Swimming – @InstituteofSwim
The FA – @FALearning
RFU – @RFU_GameDev
England Netball – @EnglandNetball
England Hockey – @EnglandHockey