The HSP produce a regular ‘Funding Matters’ newsletter which contains information on the latest funding streams. You can view the latest copy here as well as our Covid-19 Special Edition. You can sign up to receive all of the latest partnership news regarding funding, coaching, events, news and training courses at the bottom of this page.
HSP Active Local Tackling Inequalities Fund
HSP have been awarded funding by Sport England to support our Active Local areas. This main aim of this fund is to help reduce the negative impact of COVID-19 and the widening of the inequalities in sport and physical activity. Grants of up to £1000 can be applied for as long as the project meets the following conditions:
- the project is based within, or will benefit residents of, one of the HSP Active Local Areas
- the majority of the funding is spent towards physical activity (wages, equipment, venue, qualifications) – applications can include other elements (i.e. food) but this can not be the sole use
- the funding is spent this summer (before October)
For more information regarding this fund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional potential funding sources and signposting services include:
- Hertfordshire Community Foundation
- Families First Partnership Groups Grant Page
- National Lottery coronavirus (COVID-19) community fund
In addition to the above we recommend contacting your local community voluntary service to find out what local funding opportunities may exist.