This Girl Can in Herts
This Girl Can in Herts week is back for 2021!
Monday 14th June to Sunday 20th June 2021
The past year has been challenging for everyone, and data from Sport England demonstrates that women, in particular, have struggled to keep or return to their sport and physical activity habits during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We hope you will join the Partnership in inspiring women and girls from across Hertfordshire to take time out to be active in a way that works for them!
- Promote any existing women-focused activities that you run – let us know so we can help spread the word!
- Shine a spotlight on female athletes, coaches and volunteers – let’s give them a big shout out!
- Share local stories of women getting active, that can help encourage others to join you!
- Help raise awareness of the campaign by using #TGCinHerts on social media, or by tagging @sportinherts
- Be a face of the 2021 campaign by sharing photos of yourself getting active.*
As well as the annual #TGCinHerts week, Sport England will also be supporting the first national This Girl Can Week – more details to be announced soon!
To submit your photos as part of the #TGCinHerts 2021 campaign or for more information about This Girl Can please email Alex on email@example.com
Click the links below to see the campaign library that was created from the images that were sent in for #TGCinHerts 2020:
*Please note that by sending us your image, you consent to HSP using it for any future publicity or promotion related to the work of the Partnership. Therefore please make sure you have permission from everyone in the photo/s you submit.
- This Girl Can
- This Girl Can – Activity Tracker
- Sport England – Join the Movement
- Back To Netball
- Women’s Sport Network
- Women in Sport
- Girls Active from the Youth Sport Trust
- This Mum Moves
- Soccercise – Get fit with football (from The FA)
- Women’s Festival of Cycling
- fearless women – changing the game
- Active Pregnancy Foundation
- Her Spirit
- Yoga with Adriene
- Clubbercise – home workouts & on demand
- The FA Wildcats
- This Girl Can Run (from England Athletics)
- NHS Fitness Studio
- Couch to 5k: week by week exercise
- Let’s Ride – British Cycling
- Les Mills on demand: Post Pregnancy exercise
- Women on Par (from England Golf)
For more information on This Girl Can in Herts and the wider Women and Girls work organised by the Partnership please contact: