We know that getting active can be difficult so our local, friendly and professional Get Active Specialists can help you get started. Our team of highly qualified and experienced health and fitness professionals can help you to improve your health and wellbeing through physical activity. You will work together to set a personal plan of action that will make it simple for you to find ways to fit physical activity into your daily life. Our Get Active Specialists will help you to find a fun and friendly activity to suit you, based on your fitness level and interests.
How can Active Herts help you?
- Book your first appointment: At this appointment you and your Get Active Specialist will talk about the steps you can take to start getting active.
- Two week catch up: After two weeks your Get Active Specialist will give you a call to see how you are getting on with your plan.
- Three month review: After three months, your Specialist will contact you to book in a review to look at your progress so far and see how you’re getting on.
- Six month appointment: Hopefully you are sticking to your plan and are feeling the benefits of being more active. Your Get Active Specialist will contact you to arrange a telephone or one-to-one review to see how you are getting on.
How can I get started?
We would love you to join the Active Herts programme, but please make sure you can answer ‘Yes’ to the following questions.
- Do you currently do less than 30 mins of physical activity that raises your breathing each week?
- Are you over the age of 16?
- Do you live in Broxbourne, Hertsmere, Stevenage or Watford?
To get started, click here and one of our Specialists will call to arrange your free consultation
T: 01707 285880