The Dacorum Dash is in aid of The Royal National Orthopedic Hospital Charity (RNOH), and is a day of fun together in the park, promoting your wellbeing with social and physical outdoor activity. Come and try warm up Yoga, free music sessions for children, dance with Dad, meet YOPA, the Herts Year of Physical Activity mascot, there’s food on sale and more!
Why should you come?
- Sponsored walk 10km, 5km and 2km to suit all ages and abilities
- Raise funds for Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, RNOH, Stanmore
- Raise wellbeing of the community by healthy outdoor activity
- Bring the local community and organisations together
- Share information on local facilities
The RNOH in Stanmore is among the top three centres in the world for the treatment of many complex orthopaedic conditions, including acute spinal injuries, bone cancer, and congenital limb deformities. Over 30% of their work is for children, who come from all over Britain to have surgical procedures ranging from spinal
correction to lifesaving bone tumour removal.
Please direct all fundraising to Just Giving or text Text ‘RNOH70’ to 70070 donate £5.
M: 079191 64303